Sunday, April 29, 2007

Michele Glance Rooney just sold my book!

Wow! Today must surely be the happiest day of my life. My wonderful literary agent Michele Glance Rooney has received a phenomenal book contract offer for my latest novel. I feel like pinching myself. Next to the day I gave birth to my blessed Jasmine, this must surely be the happiest day of my life.
I called Todd and he is equally excited for me. He is picking up a bottle of champagne on the way home from the office. He wanted to take me out to that quaint Italian bistro but I don't have a sister for Jasmine. Never mind, we are going to boil lobsters and sip champagne at home -- I'm so very, very excited.

2 comments:

AndieJ said...

I notice that, for some strange reason, the "author" of this post allowed her agent to put this on HER blog. I also notice that there is not mention of the author's name, her book or the publishing house that bought it.

As an agent, aren't those the really "impressive" parts? Isn't that what you want potential clients to know? Otherwise, this could just be a silly fabrication by a deluded loser. Right?

Wlogman said...

your make great blog.

Thanks

Black Friday Best Books